COVID-19: Protecting our guests and employees at Paradice Entertainment
At Paradice Entertainment our vision is to create an innovative and fun, community atmosphere where the health and safety of our customers and staff is of the highest importance. and masks will be recommended to be worn. As required by the government under the COVID 19 Protection framework, we have introduced a range of new health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19.
Prior to your visit
- Please book online as capacity restrictions are in place.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- The wearing of a face mask covering is recommended in this facility
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 we ask that you refrain from visiting Paradice Entertainment at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to contact us should you need to amend your booking.
On arrival at Paradice Entertainment
- Please notice information signage informing you of key safety messages and instructions. Please remember social distancing of 1 metre.
- Please note the sanitiser stations we have at all customer touch points for your convenience.
- Please have your mask ready to wear in our venue.
Covid Clean Measures
Paradice Entertainment is Covid Clean assessed. This provides assurance that regulatory requirements, best practice and common safety standards are being met by our venues. The Qualmark award is a recognised and trusted sign of quality travel experience; you can rest assured we are taking appropriate measures to help prevent the spread of COVID 19.
Our facility is cleaned to a high standard with particular focus on disinfecting high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, skates, and across our venues.
We have hand sanitiser available throughout the venue for our guests to use at any stage.